Monday, July 12, 2010

Being with a snake in the bathroom for 10 minutes….

Being with a snake in the bathroom for 10 minutes….

Learned a new concept of FEAR. If thoughts are free, fear cannot get into us. Living in a haunted house is more scary for sure only if we know about it. If we get into the house not knowing about its history, fear may not touch us.

Likewise I had to spent 10 minutes with a snake in a bathroom…(Oh! My God!!!!) The fact is I didn’t notice it or it didn’t neither. When I was about to open the room, I found a baby snake (even though it was only few inches long, I fear these). I rushed to my father and brother and told about this. Rest, they handled.

Next time, I will fear to enter that room for any sake. Staying inside will be horrible and my eyes will be roaming around again and again…Fear will be around my mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment